The QHSE and food safety policy of Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. in the execution of its activities is aimed at striving for an optimum balance between the care for Quality, Health, Safety, Environment, Food Safety and profitable company.
By the QHSE policy, we aim to ensure providing services, which comply with the requirements and demands of the company’s stakeholders and legislation concerning food safety, HACCP ,health and safety, security, customs and environment.
We want to be a reliable partner for our customers within our scope of activities; provision and forwarding of ship’s stores including storage, warehousing and bond.
Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. ensures that the safety, health and welfare of all its employees, sub-contractors, customers and visitors are secured in the best possible way.
The policy of Harding
Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. strives for continuous improvement of its performance in all QHSE. In order to achieve this continuous improvement objectives and targets are formulated to improve the quality, reduction of significant QHSE-risks, food safety risks and environmental burden:
- Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. will carry out the necessary quality controls to make sure that no service/ quality failures will occur.
- Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. only uses subcontractors which are working according to legislative and Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. requirements for quality, food safety, health, safety and environment.
- Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. considers the occurrence of any accidents unacceptable and strives for zero accident level ( health, safety and food safety)
- Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. considers it unacceptable for environmental incidents to take place and will implement reasonable measures to prevent environmental impact and thereby strive for zero incidents.
- Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. bases its business code of ethics on common priciples, like respect for others (see our rules of conduct); integrity and honesty, justice and teamwork.
- We also subscribe to the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" which is included in our QHSE system and we follow the anti-corruption policy which has been enshrined in an OECD treaty as law in the Netherlands since 2001.
To meet with the above mentioned policy Harding Marine Services (Rotterdam) B.V. has setup a documented QHSE-manual which is reviewed on a yearly base and is compliant with the standards ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015; ISO 22000:2018 and compliant with Authorized Economic Operator license AEO full ( Customs and Safety and Security)
The managing director is responsible for personnel, financial means and set up of all objectives, needed for above mentioned compliance with the standards in accordance with quality, food safety, health and safety and environment in a SMART way.
Everyone in the organization is responsible for his or her own work in order to:
- maintain and continuously improve the quality of our services;
- take care of their own safety and that of others;
- minimize the environmental burden of their own activities as much as possible.
- take care of the company hygienic rules and procedures to minimize the food safety risks
Every employee and subcontractor is known in the above written policy and objectives.
The management is responsible for the implementation of the policy. The management has Mrs. C. Fakkers designated as QHSE Coordinator for the implementation of the policy.
Date of adjustment: 3rd July 2023